Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Let's Go Bowling!

Happy June!!

Check out this super fun layout using our Family Fun collection designed by our design team member Suzanna!



Bowling with Family Fun

I know it's not the latest collection from Imaginisce but this is still a good one! I love that Family Fun includes several themes thus making it great for more than one purpose. Not that you've known me to be bound by themes! Today I am sharing with you a layout of a recent everyday event that I really wanted to remember and that theme is bowling. So it was only fitting that I use the Family Fun collection from Imaginisce!




I used the coordinating stamp for the theme and hand colored it using my water color markers. I took the shading cue from the die cuts that come with the collection thus matching the light cast through out the layout. It's small details like this that are important to me for consistency sake.




Wanting a more solid red to compliment the layout than the checked pattern that accompanied this collection, I dug into my stash and found the perfect match in the Outdoor Adventures collection from a while back. It was perfect for the red stars.




Rather than titling with my own title, I just used the "let's go bowling" sticker that made title word dead easy!




Thanks for stopping in today! Oh, and I have to shout out to my daughter, Mia; happy birthday!!

Supplies
Imaginisce - patterned paper, stickers, stamp: Family Fun, red patterned paper: Outdoor Adventure
American Crafts - cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails