Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Puppy Love

Today Design Team member Guiseppa shares this gorgeous colourful layout.


Guiseppa Gubler

Happy Wednesday!  We've made it halfway through the week!  Guiseppa here with a fun layout featuring my hubby, our adorable dog and of course the ever so popular Heartland Farm Collection!  I know I've said it before, but aren't the colors and patterns in this collection fantastic?  I am loving the versatility this collection offers.  I get so excited to get it out and use it.




So, have you had a chance to check out the fun new Wood Pieces in this collection?  I decided to use one of them as a center for a flower as well as the I-Top and Brad Daddies to create the other flower centers.  The I-Top is perfect for this and is always my go to tool when creating centers for my flowers.




Using my Silhouette Cameo, I created this fun title and added the tiny alphas onto part of the title.  For the title I used American Crafts Cardstock...it works perfectly with my Silhouette Cameo.




Finally, besides this awesome collection...the stars of my layout; my hubby Sam and our adorable dog Rango.  So sweet right?  You will notice in my layout the large heart and filigree rose. Those were also made with my Silhouette Cameo, the Heartland Farm Collection and American Crafts Cardstock...all a wonderful combination!



Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have had a chance to get this fun collection into your crafty hands because it is must have for your scrappy stash!  Have a wonderful Wednesday and see you all next time!

Supplies:
Imaginisce: Patterned Paper, Die-Cut Cardstock Shapes, Wood Pieces and Adhesive Enamel Dots (Heartland Farm Collection)
American Crafts: Cardstock, Foam Adhesive, Wood Veneer (Studio Calico)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails