Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

It's Back to School time!

For many across the country it's time to get those backpacks full of school supplies!
That's right! It's Back to School time!
Can you believe it? Wow!! Summer has zipped by.

Well, to get us all in the mood for the Back to School season our Design Team members are sharing some fabulous projects over the next 2 weeks.  We hope that you'll be inspired by them and that they'll get you in the mood for this new season.




Can you believe that for some of us, school starts in less than a month?  Wow, summer is flying by and it is never long enough...at least for me.  I only have one child left in school and she only has one year left, yes she is a senior!  Wow, I am getting old!  

Guiseppa here and the fun thing about this time of the year, is that we get to create fun back to school projects.  Now, since I don't have young school age kids, I love gifting these fun back to school projects to my neighbors who have young kids.  I still enjoy creating them!

So, I made this fun gift set using my Silhouette Cameo, the Family Fun Collection and the Heartland Farm Collection.  It comes with a card and an easel sticky note holder...perfect for holding some of the things teachers use the most.




Look closely at this card.  Isn't that apple just adorable?  I used the I-Rock with some Hot Rocks to embellish it!




This has to be my favorite part of the project.  This easel is so fun and you can find it at the Silhouette Store.  The Family Fun Collection and Heartland Farm Collections were perfect for creating this project.  The colors are perfect back to school colors.  If you look closely at the apple here, I also dressed it up with the I-Rock and Hot Rocks.



I hope you have enjoyed my project today!  I really do enjoy creating back to school projects even though I am not ready for school to start.  I hope that it has inspired you to get crafty and to make something special for those teachers who do so much for our kids!  Until next time!


Imaginisce Supplies: 
Patterned Paper (Family Fun and Heartland Farm Collections), 6x6 Paper Pad (Family Fun), I-Rock, Hot Rocks
American Crafts: Cardstock, Adhesive Foam Dots and Adhesive Tape

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails