Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

School Bus

When was the last time you hand journaled on your layout?
Give it a try. Even if you don't like your handwriting this is a piece of you being handed down to the next generation.
We love the colours against DT member's classic white backgrounds.




School Bus layout

Almost all school kids here in The Netherlands envy the kids in America who get to go to school in such an awesome yellow school bus (as we don't have those). So when my daughter went to High School in the US last year she was so happy she could finally go on that fun yellow school bus too! My boys envied her so much!! And then when we went to visit my daughter last May and we saw this yellow school bus standing empty on a parking lot, well yes, I just had to take a pic!!


For this layout I used a mix of two of Imaginisce's collections: Childhood Memories and Heartland Farm.


And I finally got around to add a bit more journaling than I normally do. I find it so hard to remember to leave some space for it.


I also added some wood veneers from Studio Calico and some flairs and a few drops of color mist for the finishing touch.


Supplies:
Imaginisce - Childhood Memories (patterned paper, letter stickers), Heartland Farm (stickers, enamel dots, die-cuts); Bazzill Basics - Cardstock; Studio Calico - wood veneers, color mist; American Crafts: wood veneer.
Other: A Flair For Buttons (flairs)

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today.
Monique

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails