Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

School Supplies

This week we've got some more fabulous & fun school themed creations to share with you!
So please stop by and check things out.



School Supplies with Family Fun

Hi there Imaginisce fans! Suzanna here today to share with you a "Back to School" themed layout. Many of you are preparing your kiddos for that big day with new shoes, back packs and school supplies. We still have a few weeks here in our neck of the woods but that hasn't stopped us from making our school supply purchases.




I created this layout using the Family Fun collection. The "B" sides with the subtle pattern solid colors were just perfect for this layout. I went with some bright colors but tried to stay away from the traditional primaries. The focal point of the layout is the cut file I created with my Silhouette Cameo. I was then able to fill in the bodies of pencils with various colors.



The crafting embellishments from the Family Fun collection are theme perfect for school supplies! The same crayons, markers, glue and scissors for crafting are critical items on the school supply list thus making this collection easily adaptable for my purposes.




I wanted a little extra bling in there so pulled out my iRock and attached some Hot Rocks into the polka dots on the paper for a subtle pizzaz!




Whether your kids head back soon or in a few weeks, I hope you have a wonderful finish to your summer!
Thanks for stopping in today!

Supplies
Imaginisce; Patterned paper, stickers, die cuts - Family Fun, iRock, HotRocks
American Crafts; cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails