Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Cancun

Our Snag 'em Stamps come with each collection and there's so many fun designs to choose from. Plus they're so affordable!
Check out how DT member Stephanie used them on her layout!!




Hello! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi. I have another vacation layout to share with you, using Imaginisce's latest release, "Happy Traveler"! 




I started out with a solid white base layered with a patterned paper from Imaginisce's "Happy Traveler" collection. I added a few stitches along my layout by using a sewing machine. Then, I splattered some ink around my page. I used a store bought doily template and applied textured paste to the template. I pulled the template out and allowed the paster to dry. I cut out smaller pieces of patterned papers and layered it behind my photo. Using clear stamps from Imaginisce's "Happy Traveler," collection, I colored and cut out the stamped images. Last, I added some puffy stickers and wood veneers to complete my layout. 






I hope you enjoyed my vacation layout featuring Imaginisce's latest release, "Happy Traveler". 


Supplies:
Imaginisce: Happy Traveler (patterned papers and puffy stickers). American Crafts: Heidi Swapp spray mist.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails