Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hot! with Imaginisce

How perfect is this patterned paper for these incredible photos of a hot air balloon extravaganza!!



HOT! with Imaginisce


Hey there Imaginisce fans! It's that time again and Imaginisce has released a couple of new collections! The first one we are sharing with you, Happy Traveler, is sure to knock your socks off if you are into bright colors as I am!




I had to travel a ways back for these pictures as hot air balloons aren't a common occurrence for us. They are so beautiful to watch, especially at dusk! I made a collage of my pictures that float in the evening sky of my layout. A few fussy cut hot air balloons floating around the page add to the light and fun feeling.




I just love the glow effect created by layering the yellow patterned paper with red cardstock! It matches the title topic perfectly. I brought in letters from Family Fun to compliment the collection as there aren't letter stickers this time around.




There may not be letter stickers but there are puffy stickers and wood veneer instead! I just love the new additions that Imaginisce has added to this collection!




What do you think of this new collection? Pretty awesome, right? Makes you want to break out your suitcase and travel somewhere!

Supplies
Imaginisce - Patterned paper, puffy stickers and wood veneer: Happy Traveler; letter stickers and enamel dot: Family Fun
American Crafts - Cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails