Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Golden Gate Bridge

We love this cheerful layout that Guiseppa has created using our Happy Traveler collection to capture her family's memories on a trip that they took to California.


Guiseppa Gubler



I have so many vacation pictures that need to be scrapbooked.  Guiseppa here and I am going to show you what I did using the new Happy Traveler Collection.

I love this collection so much, in fact when I received it in the mail,  I squealed with delight (I often do that when I receive my scrappy mail) because it was perfect for our family's California vacation.  If you remember, one of my posts in August, I used this collection for some California pictures.  So, I'm going to keep on scrapping those pictures with this collection until I run out of my supplies...it's perfect!  Here is a look at my layout.




I love all of the fun die cut cardstock shapes that come with this collection.  I did a little layering with them and also used a couple of the wood veneer shapes.  I also wanted to use my I-Magicut.  This tool is awesome.  I love cutting ribbon with it and best of all...no fraying, EVER!  I made some little flag pendants out of ribbon using this tool.  




So, just because it is Fall now, doesn't mean you can't pull out your family's vacation pictures and get scrapping!  I scrap all kinds of photos year round!  Make sure you pick up the Happy Traveler Collection if you haven't already and get to work!  Until next time...Happy Scrapbooking! 


Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper, Wood Veneers, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes,Puffy Stickers, 6x6 Paper Pad (Happy Traveler Collection) and I-Magicut

American Crafts Supplies:
Thickers Foam Letter Stickers, Cardstock and Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails