Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Give Thanks Calendar Book

Design Team member, Stephanie, shares this darling idea on how to use pre-printed calendar book and decorate it to suit your fancy! Check it out!!



Stephanie Dang


Good morning! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi. I have a mini calendar to share with you today featuring one of Imaginisce's latest collection, "Give Thanks"!






You start out with an already predated mini calendar book. For this project, I used a free calendar that I received in the mail from making a donation to a charity.




I adhere my chosen patterned papers from the "Give Thanks" collection to the front and back of calendar by putting some adhesive glue and laying the front and back of the calendar flat down. I trimmed all the access paper away. I added a few more selected pieces of patterned papers from the same collection. I added a few stitching to part of my calendar. Then I embellished my calendar with dimension stickers and used my i-Rock tool to add some charm to my mini calendar. A really easy project, but super adorable! 


Supplies:
Imaginisce: "Give Thanks" collection (patterned papers, enamel, & dimensional stickers); i-Rock tool with hot rocks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails