Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thankful Card Set

The talented Stephanie is at again with this fabulous card set.  How perfect for this fall season!




Hello! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi. I have a few Thankful cards to share with you today to honor our Fall season! I'm using Imaginisce's latest collection, "Give Thanks"! Another super adorable collection!!





I started out with assorted patterned papers from Imaginisce's Give Thanks collection, trimmed, and layered to my liking. I used a corner punch to curve the edges of my cards. 




I added on my embellishments, die cuts, etc. to my card. And, topped it off with a ribbon. 




I hope you enjoyed my vacation layout featuring Imaginisce's latest release, "Happy Traveler". 



Supplies:
Imaginisce: Give Thanks collection (patterned papers, embellishments, die cuts); hot glue gun; ribbon cutter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails