Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Fall Banner

Do you love decorating for the fall season?  Then check out this adorable banner idea.  How perfect is this?






Happy Friday Imaginisce fans!  Guiseppa here with another fun project using the new Give Thanks Collection.  I am so in love with this collection and I am having the best time creating with it. So, this time around I decided to do a little home decor and make a Fall banner.



I love the Die Cut Cardstock Shapes that come with this collection.  As you can see I used the wreath one and decided to dress it up a little using my I-Rock and some Hot Rocks.



The patterned papers in this collection are so full of fun images and designs.  I love to fussy cut, so I did that here with the owl and limb.  Oh yeah...more Hot Rocks on the eyes of my owl...how cute!



This is the center of my banner.  I used the Dimensional Stickers to create the title of the banner and fussy cut the trees.  Look closely and you will see more Hot Rocks on the trees.



How fun is this one?  I love the cut out leaves and that adorable fox!



Here are more of the fun patterns found in this collection.  I love the little veggies.  To make this pumpkin, I fussy cut some of the veggies as well as used some of the Die Cut Cardstock Shapes.




Aren't you just loving this collection...a must have for the Fall!?!  Thanks for stopping by to see my project.  I hope you have fun crafting with this new collection!  Until next time!



Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, Dimensional Stickers (Give Thanks Collection), I-Rock and Hot Rocks

American Crafts Supplies:
Cardstock and Adhesive Foam Dots



**********


Just a reminder  that our
Give Thanks Giveaway 
ends today!!!

Read all about in THIS POST.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails