Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Give Thanks cards

We are loving these cards that Marcia created using our Give Thanks collection.
Check them out!!



'Give Thanks Cards'
How many of you were making cards this past weekend for World Card Making Day 2015? I used the awesome Give Thanks collection to create a couple Thank You cards. 





I love sending a thank you card to friends or family even when they aren't expecting one. All too often we take people for granted. This is a good time of the year to reach out and let our loved ones know how much they mean to us. 

Each collection from Imaginisce has coordinating stamps, and the Give Thanks collection has some truly adorable ones. I couldn't resist practicing my coloring skills on the fox and the squirrel. 





I am a beginner when it comes to coloring stamped images and I still need lots of practice, LOTS!, lol. Coloring is relaxing and fun. 




To add some pizzazz to my cards I used my i-Rock to adhere some gold metallic gems. Blinging up a card gives it instant elegance.

Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Phrase Stickers, Wood Buttons (Give Thanks), i-Rock, metallic gems
American Crafts: Cardstock

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails