Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Thanksgiving Silverware Holders

Do you like making decor for the changing seasons and dinner parties?  Well check out these fabulous little holders that would be perfect for Thanksgiving!





Thanksgiving Silverware Holders

Hey there Imaginisce fans! Suzanna here today to share with you some silverware holders that I created for our Thanksgiving table. I know we haven't had Halloween yet, and trust me, I'm in no rush to pass that one by, it's one of my favorite holiday's! With this new fall collection, I really wanted to show you a handy decor project.




I used my Silhouette to cut out the silverware holders and the bracket "labels" using the patterned papers from the new "Give Thanks" collection. It was so easy to do as the papers all coordinate, no matter what combination you go with.




A fancy, brush script was desired for our names and as I am still working on that skill (or lack there of) I decided to print the labels instead of hand write. It was easy to feed the pre-cut papers through the printer.




A little twine and some puffy stickers finished things off nicely! Very simple yet so effective for some quick yet elegant table decor for the uncoming Thanksgiving holiday!




Supplies
Imaginisce - Patterned paper, puffy stickers - Give Thanks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails