Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Halloween Cards

I'm not sure how soon people decorate for Halloween in your neck of the woods but around he people started at the beginning of October!!

Our design team is getting ready for Halloween as well and for the next few weeks they will be sharing some darling creations here on the blog. So make sure to stop by and check it all out!!


Guiseppa Gubler


Happy October Imaginisce friends!  I hope you have a very Spooky and Creepy month! Guiseppa here with a couple of Halloween cards using the Give Thanks Collection.  

I had so much fun creating these cards.  I wanted to incorporate an Imaginisce tool, so I used my all time favorite tool, the I-Top!




I made these creepy little spiders and spooky eyes using the I-Top, Imaginisce Punches for the I-Top and some Brad Daddies.  I wanted to make them different sizes so I used the 16mm, 22mm and 28mm attachments for the I-Top, Brad Daddies and Punches.



The brads became the spider's body and then I just cut out circles for the face and eyes and drew on the legs.  I also used some baker's twine to make the spider's web coming from the top of the card.



I cut out the web and the "Spooky" word using my Silhouette Cameo.  I used my I-Top again to make some spooky eyes that replaced the o's in the title.  

So, what are you planning on making for your Halloween projects?  I hope you use a little Imaginisce...always a perfect choice to make those projects extra special!  Hope you have enjoyed my project today and I will see you all soon with another Halloween project!

Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper (Give Thanks Collection), I-Top, 16mm, 22mm, and 28mm Brad Daddies and 16mm, 22mm and 28mm Punches

American Crafts Supplies:
Cardstock and Adhesive Foam Dots

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE your cards Seppa!! Those spiders are too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails