Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Thankful

This fall themed layout using our new Give Thanks collection is full of incredible little details. We love it!!



Howdy ya'll! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi. I have an Autumn inspired layout to share with you today featuring one of Imaginisce's latest collection, "Give Thanks"!



You start out with a solid base. In my case, I used the light gray background with the small little owl on the bottom left corner from the Give Thanks collection. I took two different colored spray mists and sprayed my layout sparingly. Then I added one or two more pattern papers to the background before I added my photos. 




Then I took a few of the die cut pieces from the Give Thanks collection, and started to move them around my pages until I found a spot where I like to place them. I added my final touches by using the i-Rock tool along with some sticker puffs from the same collection. 




Hope you love my layout and give it a try! And, happy fall ya'll!!! :) 



Supplies: 
Imaginisce: "Give Thanks" collection (patterned papers, enamel, & dimensional stickers); i-Rock tool with hot rocks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails