Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Treat Bags

Finishing up our Halloween themed week are these fun little treat bags created by design team member Suzanna.

We hope you have a fun sugar filled Halloween!!!



Halloween Treat Bags

Hi there Imaginisce fans! Suzanna popping in today to share some Halloween treat bags that I created using my Imaginisce stash. Did you see THIS (http://imaginisceblog.blogspot.com/2015/10/spooky.html) layout I shared the other week? Well, while I was creating that layout, I used some of the same great collections to create these treat bags.




Everything was cut using my Silhouette Cameo and various cut files which I down loaded from the Silhouette store. I really liked the treat bag but wanted a "foundation" for them to sit in and create a base for them to sit in. I'm sure there is a way to delete just parts of a file but in the name of simplicity, I pushed the file off the edge of the mat for the straight edge and removed the score lines. Doing so enabled me to have a rectangular "base" but it needed scoring for easy folding. Simple, I pulled out my Imaginsce Score and Pierce tool along with a straight edge and scored my own lines!



That made for easy folding of the treat box "base"!






Then all I had to do was adhere the various decorations onto the treat boxes.




Each is slightly different for a little variety.




I hope my kids enjoy receiving these little treats as much as I enjoyed making them! Quick work with the 'B' side papers from the various collections and an electronic cutting machine!

I hope your Halloween is full of delicious toxic treats!

Supplies
Imaginisce - patterned papers; Black Ice, Family Fun, Give Thanks
American Crafts - vellum

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails