Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Planner Inserts

Our design team have been at it again creating some fabulous projects.  This week the theme was open for them to create any type of project. You'll love what they've come up!!
If you're into Planners then you'll love this project today!!


Stephanie Dang



Hi everyone! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi. I have a few planner insert ideas to share with you today featuring one of Imaginisce's latest collection, "Give Thanks"!




 I took out all my dividers and covered the front of it with my most favorite paper and embellishments from Imaginisce's "Give Thanks" collection. I trimmed all of the access paper. Using a single hole puncher, I hole punched the paper using the guidance from the dividers. 



Next, I took a few more selected paper from the same Imaginisce's "Give Thanks" collection, and repeated the same process above. I trimmed the access paper and used the dividers as guidance in hole punching. 




Last, I placed all of these dividers through a laminating machine. I trimmed all the access, hole punched my dividers, and inserted them back into my planner. 

 I hope you love my idea and give this project a try! Happy Autumn everyone! 


 Supplies: 
Imaginisce: "Give Thanks" collection (patterned papers, die cuts, stickers, & sentiment stickers); i-Rock tool with hot rocks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails