Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Love Mini Album

Need some mini album inspiration? Then check out this little beauty!!



Guiseppa Gubler

I love making fun paper projects and especially fun, little collectible mini albums.  Guiseppa here to show you my little Love mini album.



This cute album was so easy to put together.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to make this one and of course the fabulous Happy Traveler Collection.



Don't you just love that cute flower?  Again I used my Silhouette Cameo and Imaginisce's Petal Roller to make it.  The center of the flower was made using the I-Top22mm Punch and 22mm Brad Daddies. I only needed something as simple as  flower to adorn the front of my mini album.




Have a look!  This mini is in a box!  How cute is that?  I thought this mini album would be perfect to give as a gift.  Maybe even hold some sentimental pictures of a loved one.  I cut out hearts from the patterned paper of the Happy Traveler Collection and using adhesive foam dots, gave them some dimension.

I love that this adorable mini album has a fun box that comes with it and the Happy Traveler Collection was perfect for what I wanted to create.  Thanks for stopping in and I hope you enjoyed my project.  Until next time, Happy Crafting with Imaginsce!


Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper, 6x6 Paper Pad (Happy Traveler), Give Thanks Collection (Give Thanks Stickers), I-Top, Petal Roller, 22mm Brad Daddies and 22mm Punch 

American Crafts Supplies:
Adhesive Foam Dots and cardstock

1 comment:

By Neymes said...

Delicado e bonito,parabéns.Valéria.(Brasil).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails