Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Little of This, A Lot of That!

Only a few more days left to 2015!! Wow!!
We hope that you have had a blessed year and can celebrate it with your family & friends.

The layout below captures DT member, Suzanna Lee's,  family New Year's traditions.





At Little of This, A Lot of That!

Hi Imaginisce fans! This is Suzanna popping in one last time before handing the Imaginisce baton over to a fresh, new designer for Imaginisce! I have an 8.5x11 layout to share about our traditional New Years Eve celebrations, kid style! I mixed and matched various collections to create this layout. A little new, a lot of old. A little red, a lot of black. Are you sensing a theme?



Every year we take the kids and a friend or two to the local bowling alley where they host two New Years parties; one from 5 to 8 with a count down to 7pm (corresponding with midnight in London) and another later that night for the older bowlers who are still awake at midnight. We go to the first party and have done so for the 8 years that we have been here in Richmond. I think all but one year. We followed our 2014 bowling celebration with chocolate fondue at home! That is the second picture, our wrap up to 2014!



In the above picture, you will see come of my "little of this, a lot of that" in closer detail. I misted the wood veneer heart from the Happy Traveler collection so that it coordinated with the colors I used for the layout. Some epoxy dots added a festive feel to the layout.



The Black Ice collection has been a staple in my Imaginisce collection, often adding that grounding black or white (or black and white) that I want to off set the plethora of colors that can always be found in Imaginisce's collections. I have used up or gotten rid of many of the older collections over the years (alas, I just can't keep it all) but the Black Ice collection has remained an old faithful, go to for me. Have you noticed that?



I have had a great few years with Imaginisce and really enjoyed designing with the collections released over the years. The time has come for me to move on however. You can always find my work on my blog, IG or my scrappy FB page. I do hope you will pop in and visit me some time! In the mean time, Happy New Year to you and yours! Thanks Imaginisce for another great year and thank you Imaginisce fans for stopping in to visit!
Suzanna


Supplies
Imaginisce - Patterned paper: Black Ice, Outdoor Adventure, Heartland Farm; Letter Stickers: Heartland Farm; Epoxy Dots: Heartland Farm, Family Fun; Die cut and wood veneer: Happy Traveler
American Crafts - sequins

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Another awesome page! I'll sure miss you and your Imaginisce projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails