Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy New Year Box Card

2015 is coming to an end! Can you believe it?
How are you celebrating the end of the year?  Big party, a small get-to-together or just staying home? Either way it's a great time to think of some crafty projects to make for the occasion such as this darling card by DT member Marcia.


Marcia Dehn-Nix

'Happy New Year Box Card'
 
Wow, where did the year go? I cannot believe 2015 is coming to an end already ... as is my time designing for Imaginisce! But, after three years, it is time to say goodbye. I will always have a special place in my heart for my Imaginisce papers and tools. My very first publication was an Imaginisce layout in Scrapbook and Card Today! Be sure to follow my blog to keep up with what I am up to.





Do you all have your New Year's plans made? Hubby and I like to spend a quiet New Year's at home now. Oh, there will still be champagne ... just not all the noise from party goers. Some of my favorite New Year's Eve gatherings were with our neighbors who moved south this year to escape the cold Minnesota winter. Hopefully, sending them a Happy New Year card instead of a Christmas card will remind them of those happy times too.



 My box card base makes use of a SVGcuts digital file. But I modified the inside pieces to make it more suitable for New Year's. 



Box cards fold flat for mailing, but I really love how they can be displayed for enjoyment by the receiver. 



You can see I used my i-Rock to add some gemstones to bling it up. I love how it turned out.



 
 
Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers (Happy Traveler, Family Fun), i-Rock, Clear Gemstones
American Crafts: Cardstock
 

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous card Marcia!! Wishing you all the best and I'll miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails