Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Memo Book

Wrapping up our week of festive projects is this cute memo book designed by DT member Stephanie Dang.


Stephanie Dang


Good morning! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi. I am just so sad to see that this is my last post for the year as a design team member of Imaginisce! It has been such a wonderful pleasure working with them! And, I hope that all my projects gave you great inspiration this year!

 With Christmas being just around the corner, sometimes- we need to jot down what we need to buy, gifts to buy, etc. With that in mind, I created a little memo/notebook to jot down those things instead of trying to remember everything all in our minds. I mean, we already have so much in our minds already, right?! :)




 For my memo book, I used all things from Imaginisce's collection, Happy Traveler. I started out with the grid paper, trimmed to 8 x 6, scored a line in the center, and folded it in half. I layered on the trimmed polka dotted paper (4 x 3.75), and topped it off with a light blue paper (4 x 3.5).


Then, I added the inserts by using white printer paper, trimmed to 8 x 6, and scored right down the center. Folded all of the inserts and attached to the memo by using a stapler. Add a few more detail, by either spraying or splattering a few ink mists along the memo. 

 Next, I added hemp along with some cute little gingerbread and candy cane embellishments. Using Imaginisce i-Bond glue gun to secure those pieces unto the hemp. 



Using your favorite electronic cutting tool, cut out assorted size snowflakes approximately 2" and less. Then, I attached them to the memo book by using a few dimensional adhesive along the way.



Last, add some extra detail by using puffy stickers from Imaginisce Happy Traveler collection and Imaginisce i-Rock tool. 


 Hope you loved my project! Merry Christmas & Happy New Years everyone! 


Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Happy Traveler Collection (papers, puffy stickers); i-Rock tool; and i-Bond glue gun. American Crafts: spray mists (Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails