Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Joy

Now who would have thought that our Happy Traveler collection would work for a Christmas themed layout??
Design Team member Suzanna certainly did and what a stunning layout it is!



Suzanna Lee


Hi there Imaginisce fans! Suzanna here today to share a Christmas layout that I created using the Happy Traveler collection! Yup, you read that correctly! I created a holiday layout using a travel collection! I took the red and green papers and bits and pieces and used those as the focal points on a white background. Check it out!



Do you remember these Christmas cards that I made a few posts back where I used the Colors of Christmas holly stamp? I made a few of them and had a few in reserve. Just one provided the perfect "tie in" for this layout that had a hint of Christmas subject matter and not just red and green.



I love these tags from the Happy Traveler collection and they made me think of gift tags so thought them fitting for a Christmas layout.



A little mist splatter and a die cut title pulled things together for some added holiday festivity and I decided to call it done. Keep the emphasis on the picture of my son, Mum and I waiting for Christmas mass to get underway.



I hope you and yours have a safe and happy holiday! Merry Christmas!

Supplies
Imaginisce - Patterned papers, die cuts: Happy Traveler, stamp: Colors of Christmas
American Crafts brands - cardstock: Bazzill, letter stickers: Studio Calico

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails