Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Introducing Laura Whitaker



Please join us in welcoming another new member to our 2016 Design Team .....


Laura Whitaker




Hello! My name is Laura Whitaker, I am from Ontario, Canada.  I am married and have three great boys.  My passion for scrapbooking and papercrafting began about fifteen years ago and is still going strong!  Through scrapbooking, I feel I can accomplish two things; a family memory album (or many) and an outlet for my creative side.  I love that this is such a social hobby and feel blessed to have made many friends through scrapbooking.   Coincidentally, it was my scrapbooking friends that encouraged me to try out for my first design team, and I have been fortunate to have been on and continue to be on some wonderful teams. I am thrilled to be joining the Imaginisce team and look forward to sharing my passion with you!


Make sure to stop by Laura's  blog and check out her fabulous work!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

I love Laura's work. She is fabulous!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Yay! So happy you're on the team! And I love your sketches!!

Eli said...

You rock, girl!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats Laura!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails