Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Welcome Monique Liedtke



Our 2016 Design Team is small but packed with talent!
We are thrilled to have a returning member join the team.

Please join us welcoming back designer ....


Monique Liedkte




Hi, I’m Monique Liedtke and I live in The Netherlands, with my husband & 3 kids (Manon 18 Timothy 16 and Mats 10). I started scrapbooking about 12 years ago and was hooked from the moment I laid eyes on it! I wish I had my own scrap room, but well, I guess you could say I claimed the entire ground floor of our house. Although I would love to scrap from morning till night, I also enjoy working in an office with colleagues around me, which I do for 15 hours a week. There are many reasons why I love scrapping, except for the fact that I love playing with beautiful paper & embellishments, I also love the idea I'm preserving our memories, making new scrappy friends and it helps clearing my head in a busy and hectic life: when I scrap I forget everything and anything. My scrap pages are always full of colors and details. My favorite techniques are: sewing on my projects and using lots of Silhouette cut files. I'm so happy I'm joining the Imaginisce Design Team for another year! 


You can check out Monique's incredible creations on her blog.


********

Join us next week as our design team start sharing some fun projects and we announce the new release winners on Friday!! So mark it down on your calendars and come join us!!

2 comments:

Laura Creates said...

So glad you are back, I love seeing your designs!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats Monique! You do great things with Imaginisce products! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails