Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

Rounding up our Teacher Appreciation week is the talented Monique with this fabulous thank you gift.



Hi everyone, as the school year is slowly nearing the end I started thinking about a little "thank you" gift for my youngest's teachers. He has two fabulous teachers, whom he has had for two years in a row, so we definitely want to thank them for their continuing support and inspiration over the last two years. We (not just my son, but my husband and I too) are going to miss them!

So here's what I did: I created two 3D door hanger "boxes" in which we put some chocolates. Of course they would also be perfect for any other kind of (little) present: a set of pens or pencils, a small plant or maybe even a (Starbucks )coffee cup: 


I mainly used the "Happy Traveler" collection to decorate the door hangers because I felt the die-cuts in this collection were just perfect (like the tags and the tickets). 


I used both my Silhouette Cameo and my Coluzzle circle cutter to create the door hangers and to smooth the edges I also used the Imaginisce D-Stress tool: 


Here're a few more detail photos:



Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned papers, die-cut shapes, wood veneers (Happy Traveler), die-cut and word strip stickers (Sunny collection). American Crafts: cardstock. Tools: Imaginisce D-Stress Tool. Other: 3D door box cut file: Silhouette Store #58494.

Are you going to create a little something for your kid's teacher?? If so, I would love to learn what it is! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by our blog today! Have a great day!
xoxo
Monique

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails