Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Mother's Day

Wrapping up our Mother's Day themed week is DT member Katie.  We just adore her layout!

Katie Rose

Hi Everyone! Katie here today sharing a Mother's Day layout using the Sunny collection! The colors in this collection were just perfect for these photos we took last Mother's Day. We visited a Lighthouse that I have wanted to go to for quite some time so I took advantage of Mother's Day to get some photos of my kids with the beautiful backdrop. Here is a look at the full layout...



I used two 4x6 photos for this layout and chose one with just the lighthouse on top and one that included my kids and I on the bottom and placed them in the center of my layout. I chose the red patterned paper with the white polka dots as the main pattern paper because the red matched perfectly with the roof of the buildings. I then picked a couple of accent papers to add some more fun color. I stitched around my photos for some added texture.



I then added a few of the adorable diecuts around my photos. The sun is my favorite from the whole pack! The crab and shell added a nice New England shore feel.



For my title I used the letter Stickers from the Sunny Collection, using different colors for different words. I think this adds a whimsical feel.



To finish the layout off I added my journaling on the opposite side of the layout from my title to create balance. I am very pleased with the final results. The Sunny Collection the perfect to document this special day!

Supplies Used:

Imaginisce: patterned paper, diecuts, stickers (Sunny)

American Crafts: cardstock

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

I am just loving this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails