Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to School with Suzanna & Aimee


We've got another day full of back to school ideas that you are going to love!!!
Grab your cup of coffee and sit back & enjoy the creative ideas.




Pencil box

The first day of school is just around the corner (yikes!) and who doesn't need a nifty little box to store all those brand new pencils? I bought this adorable cut file from the Silhouette store by Jamie Cripps. I chose some fun primary colors from amongst my Imaginsice collections to cut and create the box. The banner stamp from Endless Summer and letter stickers which I cut to size from the Outdoor Adventures collection made the perfect label for the wrap which holds everything together.



Supplies:
Imaginisce: Patterned paper: Good Dog, Childhood Memories; Stamp: Childhood Memories; Letter Stickers: Outdoor Adventure; Stickers: Childhood Memories
Other: Adhesive: Tombow; Punch: Fiskars; Cut File: Jamie Cripps/Silhouette; Silhouette Cameo



A New Back-To-School Backpack

What child doesn't love a new backpack for school especially one that is filled with back-to-school goodies? I created this adorable little backpack from the Outdoor Adventure collection to give to one of my kids for their first day back to school. It is the perfect size to hold a pack of crayons, a glue stick, and a few sweet treats. I know it will brighten their day and get them off on the right foot.



Imaginisce Supplies: Outdoor Adventure (papers), Geek Is Chic (paper), I-Top tool, 16mm I-Top Brad Daddy
Other Supplies: Silhouette, The Twinery Twine, Basic Grey button, Offray ribbon



******
Join us again tomorrow for our final day of 'back to school' creations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute projects!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails