Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Heart Shaped Gift Box

Treat boxes are always a great way to present little gifts to your treasured family & friends.  Check out this darling heart shape box that Aimee created.




Heart Box

Who's ready for Valentine's Day? ME! I love celebrating this holiday because it means I get to be mushy and make extra special gifts for my loved ones. And today I have this sweet little heart box to share with you. It was created using the Love You More papers and some Roly Rosies. I used a Silhouette cut and had it assembled in minutes then came the sweet part of filling it with yummy goodies. Next comes the fun part of giving it away to someone special!






Supplies Used
Imaginisce: Pattern Papers (Love You More), Washi Tape (Love You More), Roly Rosies, I-Rock, Glam Rocks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails