Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Layouts

This week we are going to be sharing some incredible love themed layouts with you.
Once again, our Design Team has outdone themselves!  These girls are so talented and so inspirational.


(In fact, this week I had mentioned to them that I was lacking a bit of motivation to get working on an assignment. Well, they inspired me not only with ideas of how to get started but just with their words of encouragement! They're an awesome team to be working with!)

Ok, ... so on to these layouts.


**********



"Love My Life"

I love the fact that Imaginisce's paper collections can be so versatile.  I used Imaginisce's My Baby Boy and Welcome Spring to create this page featuring my hubby and I.  I used mostly pink papers to give this layout a Valentines day effect and then added just a hint of blue. 



 I used foam adhesive to give my title, embellishments and pictures added dimension.  All in all...I love the feel of love coming from this layout.





Supplies:
Imaginisce: Patterned Papers (My Baby and Welcome Spring), Stamp (Welcome Spring)
American Crafts: Cardstock and Foam Dots






"Sister Love" 

The My Baby collection + Heart Dies = a perfect Valentine's project! I doodled inside the hearts with a black pen to make them stand out, but not before spattering my white background with black ink.  


By adding some adhesive gems to my ink spatter, and matting my photo with silver glitter tape, I've added just the right amount of sparkle. Buttons threaded with Baker's twine in the hearts' centers finish the look.



Supply List:
Imaginisce: My Baby (Baby Bunnies, Sweet Baby Girl, Baby Girl Chevrons, Pink Elephants on Parade, Baby Girl Die Cut Tags, Baby Girl Plastic Buttons, Baby Girl Adhesive Gems)
American Crafts: White Cardstock, Glitter Tape, Bakers Twine, Daydream Thickers

2 comments:

ALINE said...

Pretty!!!!

MiliPea Designs said...

I always struggle with mixing my titles, but Guiseppa did a fabulous job in the first layout. It really sets the tone for the whole layout. The doodling on Kelly's layout, on the other hand, I think is what makes that layout pop. Just beautiful, ladies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails