Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

You make me so very happy!

Our design team has been creating some fabulous projects this past month and showcasing the various tools that Imaginisce has.  Today Lanette shares this great project using the i-top and i-rock tools!



"Happy"

Hello All Lanette here! Today I wanted to take a moment  to share  a quick little card using two of my favorite Imaginisce Tools. But first I wanted to let you know a bit about these tools.

First in no particular order is the I-Rock tool. With this too you can permanently affix rhinestones, jewels, pearls, or mirrors to paper, fabric, or even furniture to create a dazzling masterpiece! It's so easy! No need for messy glue. Each package includes one cordless heat setting tool. It truly rocks!

Next is the I Top with it you can transform an ordinary brad into a custom accent in an easy two step process. Just place your paper and blank brads and give a little squeeze.

Now lets take a peek at the card I created using these two fabulous tools!



Here you can see the dimension that the I-Top adds. 



And all the sparkle that the I-Rock adds.






Thanks so much for stopping by today!
-Lanette

 If you would like to find out more about all the fabulous tools Imaginisce has to over just hop on over to the Imaginisce Website


Supplies used:
Imaginisce Products: Pattern Paper -Welcome Spring Pattern Paper & Little Princess,  Rock tool & Rhinestones, I-Top & Brads.

American Crafts- Cardstock, Foam Dots, Mister Hueys Mist.

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card Lanette!!!
LOVE the sunray design with the big brad in the middle, LOVE the sprinkling of sparkle too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails