Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Dashing through the Snow!

In need of some winter themed layout inspiration? Then check out Kelly's layout - we love it!



Dashing Through the Snow

I was super excited to play with the Milk Paint...and I was not disappointed! I decided to showcase the paint using some old school stencils. I wanted more of a water color look, so I mixed up the paint a bit more thin than what was recommended in the directions. 



After settling on a heart pattern, I just brushed on the paint with a stencil brush. I removed the stencil, and spattered a bit more paint diagonally across the hearts.






Supply List
Imaginisce: Green Milk Paint; i-Top Tool & Brad; i-Rock Tool & Gems
Bazzil: Eggshell Cardstock
Pebbles, Inc: Home For Christmas (Candy Canes, Snow Flurries, Christmas Cheer, Merry&Bright, Icons&Phrases)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails