Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Final Goodbyes

Today a few of our Design Team members are saying "Goodbye"to another fabulous year with Imaginisce .... but lucky for these gals - they will be joining us once again next year!!  And we very excited to see all that they will bring & create for Imaginisce!!



My favorite two projects are attached. SO hard to just pick out two!! Interesting how both of them are pink and brown... I am really not a huge pink fan, believe it or not!
My favorite tool ever, not just Imaginisce, is the iRock and has been for quite some time. In fact, the iRock was my introduction to Imaginisce.
My favorite part of being on the Imaginisce team for a second year was the opportunity to  work with Cari and some very talented designers and being able to hopefully have inspired scrappers and crafters to use Imaginsice product!





I can’t believe how fast this year went by! It must be because I had so much fun being on this team, because when you’re having fun time flies, right?! I really loved all the new collections Imaginisce launched last year, especially “Perfect Vacation” and “Family Fun”, these two were right up my alley!! Can’t wait to see what Imaginisce has in store for all of us next year!! I’m sure it will be awesome once again! 

I love all Imaginisce’s products, but if I have to name a few favorites then those would be the I-Top tool, the I-Rock tool and the D-Stress tool and of course their patterned paper and awesome die-cuts!!  






My favorite Imaginisce products are definitely the i-Rock gem setter and the i-Top brad maker! You can find one or the other or BOTH in all my projects! This past year was my first time being on a design team, and I couldn't be more happier than to be working with Imaginisce! Working with their products and incorporating their innovative tools has added the "perfect" little details to all my projects!






I have really enjoyed my time on the Imaginisce team this year.  I have had the privilege of being on this team for three years and each year has been so fun.  I have had the opportunity to work with amazing product and wonderful and talented people.  The talent on the team this year has been phenomenal and I have enjoyed learning and being inspired by those I have worked with.  Not only did I get to work with wonderful paper and people, but the Imaginisce tools are so awesome!  My favorites have been the I-Top and the I-Rock...fabulous tools!  Thanks Imaginisce and all those I have had the opportunity to work with!








So hard to pick only 2 favorites when I had so many!
I love bling, and maybe that's why I chose this layout. Not only does it have sequins but I used the i-Rock to add more sparkle.
With adorable papers and die cuts from the Family Fun collection, making a cute card is a breeze.

My favorite Imaginisce tool - The i-Magicut Ribbon Cutter, closely followed by the i-Rock.
My favorite Imaginisce collection - Right now Family Fun. So versatile and unique.

I have loved designing for Imaginisce this past year. Some really fabulous collections were released; Baby Mine, Welcome Spring, Perfect Vacation, Little Princess, and Family Fun. I love that these collections come with coordinating stamps, die cuts, buttons, and now even thickers and enamel dots! 








We want to wish you all a very safe & Happy New Year!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails