Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Good-bye to our 2014 DT

We continue with Goodbyes to our 2014 Design Team.

Christine Meyer

I've loved getting to know all the wonderful ladies on this team and watching how we each incoporated our unique styles into projects using the same products.  

My favorite IM products have to be the I Rock and gems that go with it.  So versatile and perfect to use on nearly every project.  I also really enjoy the I Top and getting to make my own one of a kind embellies with it.




Katrina Hunt

It was so fun to be on a team with all the amazing girls that were on it.  And the chance to "step out of the box" and make some projects I might not have made!

Favorite IM Products- Love the iTop with all the different sized brads and the Perfect Vacation collection is one of my favorites!




Michelle Phillipi

I’ve really enjoyed being a part of the Imaginisce team this year and getting to work with creative, and quality product and people.  
I’m going to miss it for sure, but looking forward to see what’s new in 2015!

Favorite Imaginisce products - 

Cardstock die-cuts
Die-cut journaling tags
 



Courtney Lee

Court from Court’s Crafts here! I had so much fun being on this team with some amazing DT sisters and our fearless leader Cari! :) Thank you so much for having me and reading my posts! The fans mean SO much to us! Thank you for all of your comments!

My favorite IM tool is definitely my i-rock. I i-rocked my fishing pole handle last year! No, I am not kidding. I also i-rocked my game console controller a while back. Don’t forget to use it on out of the box things! Imaginisce spring lines always make me happy. I am so excited they now have enamel dots. I think it is a FABulous addition to their collections.
Join us again tomorrow for our final day of good-byes.




Join us tomorrow as we say goodbye to a few more of our 2014 Designers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails