Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Gift Boxes

This month our Design Team have a chance to play with some holiday themed products from our sister company, American Crafts.



Gift Boxes


This month the Imaginisce Design Team got to play with some Pebbles goodies!  Guiseppa here and I want to share with you what I made...perfect for those little Christmas gifts!




I used Pebbles new Home for Christmas Collection to make these adorable gift boxes, but I also used my favorite Imaginisce tool, the I-Top!  




This collection has so many fun gift tags and little embellishments, that I saw it fitting to make these boxes.  I used the I-Top to make the custom buttons that I wrapped the twine and ribbon around.




I am sure these will get used.  My kids are always asking for fun boxes to put their friends gifts in.  I guess I will have to get out more Home for Christmas and my I-Top to make more of these!  I hope you enjoy your crafting week and thanks for stopping in!

Supplies Used: 
Pebbles Home for Christmas patterned paper, Tags, Chips Die cut Cardstock Shapes, Icons & Phrase Stickers
Imaginisce I-Top, 16 mm Punch, 16 mm Brad Daddie
American Crafts Baker's Twine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails