Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Fairytale!

As we mentioned on Monday our designers are sharing some Valentine's themed projects over the next couple of weeks.  We hope that you enjoy them and are inspired to create your own!


Stephanie Dang


Hi there! It's Stephanie from paperANDi here to share with you another piece of inspiration!

I have a Valentine's Day layout to share with you today featuring collections from Imaginisce's Welcome Spring and Little Princess.




  I trimmed 3 different papers to create a layered base for my layout. I added some stitching to the top and bottom of my page. I typed/wrote out some journaling and moved it around the picture until I like where they were position. I moved around and played with some assorted die cuts from Imaginisce's Welcome Spring and Perfect Vacation collections. I added a few stickers from Imaginisce's latest collection, Family Fun." And finished it off by using Imaginisce's i-Rock tool along with their hot rocks.





Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Family Fun Collection (patterned papers and stickers); Little Princess Collection (patterned papers, journaling tags); Welcome Spring Collection (patterned paper and die cuts); Perfect Vacation (die cuts); i-Rock tool with hot rocks. American Crafts: dimensional stickers (Pebbles Inc.).

1 comment:

Christina said...

Adorable! Love it! My co-workers love your work too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails