Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Arrow of Love!

Can you believe it? We're into February already!!
We're excited to share a few weeks of Valentine/Love themed projects with you and hope you are inspired by them.

To start off this theme of LOVE we have designer Guiseppa sharing this super cute project using the D-stress tool!
Check it out!


Guiseppa Gubler

Creating paper crafting projects for Valentine's Day is one of my favorite things to do.  This holiday is so fun and there are so many ideas to get creative with.  Guiseppa here and I want to share with you my Conversation Love Arrows project.



I had so much making these conversation arrows.  I cut these out using my Silhouette Cameo and then used Imaginisce's D-Stress to finish the edges of the hearts and tips of the arrow.  To attach the the parts of the arrows together, I used a shish kabob sticks.  I made sure I cut out two hearts and two ends for each arrow, so that I could glue the shish kabob stick inside.







I filled a small jar with M&M's and stuck all of my arrows inside.  I also added a bow to dress up the jar a bit.




You know what is so fun about these?  Each heart has a little conversation saying on it.




I am so happy with how this turned out!  What an adorable handmade gift to give that someone you love or maybe to use as decor with a little sweet treat inside.  

For this project, I used Imaginisce's Family Fun Collection (the B sides) and some of the Welcome Spring Collection.  I love the versatility of Imaginisce's collections.  

Now, it's your turn.  What will you create for Valentine's Day?  Gather up your Imaginisce supplies and get crafty!  Thanks for stopping in!


Imaginisce Supplies:
Family Fun Patterned Paper, Welcome Spring Patterned Paper and the D-Stress Tool

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails