Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Love You frame

We love this piece of decor that Guiseppa created for Valentine's Day.  The script, colours and dimension are fabulous!



Guiseppa Gubler


I have said it before and I'll say it again, Valentine's projects are my favorite and I am so excited about this project!  Guiseppa here and I have this adorable shelf in my craft room and I wanted to add more to it even though it is full.  I thought I should make a cute framed Valentine's saying.  I would show you my shelf, but it needs some cleaning and rearranging.  Good news though, I'll share with you the cute framed saying!






I cut this adorable saying out using my Silhouette Cameo.  I Used the Family Fun Collection for the background and also the red words in the saying.  I used some foam adhesive to pop up the red words.  Of course I need to pull out and use one of Imaginisce's fabulous tools.  I decided to use the I-Rock along with some Hot Rocks.






What Valentine's Day projects have you created using Imagnisce products?  We would love to see them.  Share them with us on our Facebook Page.  We love seeing what our fans create! Until next time...happy crafting and enjoy your Valentine's Day!

Imaginisce Supplies:
Family Fun Patterned Paper, Hot Rocks and the I-Rock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails