Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Life is Good

Imaginisce has many fun scrapbooking tools and one of the favourites is the D-stress Tool.  It can distress paper, chipboard edges, etc. Check out how DT member Guiseppa used it on this fabulous layout!



I love this picture!  It makes me excited for the fun camping trips our family has coming up this summer.  I also love the fun, happy colors of the Heartland Farm Collection...perfect for my camping and summer layouts!

When you are thinking about adding some subtle additions to your project, have you thought about using the D-Stress Tool from Imaginisce?  Well, that's just what I did.  Guiseppa here and I want to share with you my layout using the D-Stress Tool!




I cut out this title using my Silhouette Cameo.  Using the D-Stress, I sanded all around the edges of the title.  To make it stand out even more, I used American Crafts Slick Writer Pen.  The whole outside of my layout is sanded as well.




I'm loving the little stamps that come with the Heartland Farm Collection.  I used heat embossing to make this tree stamp.  I also used the D-Stress on the Die Cuts from this collection and the clouds that I cut out from my Silhouette Cameo.





Have you tried using the D-Stress Tool?  Let me tell you, I was thrilled when I received this tool from Imaginisce.  I used to use sandpaper to get the look that I wanted.  This tool gets in ever corner and hard to sand areas.  I love it!  Thanks for stopping in and I hope you get the chance to play with this tool!


Imaginisce Supplies: 
Patterned Paper, Clear Acrylic Stamp and Die Cut Cardstock Shapes (Heartland Farm Collection), D-Stress
American Crafts Supplies: Cardstock, Slick Writer Foam Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails