Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Berry Fun




Suzanna Lee


When I saw the berry papers in the Heartland Farm collection, I just knew what I would be using to scrapbook this year's berry pictures!




This layout was easy enough to put together with some rectangles and circles cut from the Heartland Farms patterned papers. I let the patterns compliment my pictures and be the decoration. 




Just a few simple embellishments tie the theme and pictures together.




Funnily enough, I liked the Heartland Farm collection so much that I did last years strawberry picking pictures with this collection as well. I scrapped last year's pictures prior to doing this year's and the pocket page layout can be found on my personal blog HERE. (http://lifestrivialities.typepad.com/lifes_trivialities/2015/04/i-am-back-imaginisce.html)


Have you used the Heartland Farm collection to scrap any strawberry picking memories? I would love to see them! Link us up so we can ooh and ah too!



Supplies
Imaginisce - Patterned paper, wooden nickel, die cuts, enamel dots, Thickers: Heartland Farm, Button: Family Fun
American Crafts - cardstock

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails