Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Birthday Calendar

Do you enjoy making cards for family birthdays, special events & milestones?  It can be overwhelming sometimes to remember all those dates but DT member Stephanie has created a fabulous & simple way to keep those dates in one handy place.





Hello! It's Stephanie and I hope your summer has been fantastic!! I don't know about you, but I have a whole lot of birthdays to remember, making it quite easy for me to forget to make a handmade card! So... I've got a crafty solution!




To help me not forget to make any specialize gifts or handmade cards, I've printed out all the birthdays on a list. I grabbed my favorite papers from Imaginisce's latest release (Heartland Farm), I trimmed and layered a few patterned papers together, topped with my birthday list. 

I added a few simple touches with some alphabet stickers and other cute stickers. Then, I laminated my list- making it easy to mark off birthdays with a dry erase marker, and reuse the list every year. Last, I used my Imaginisce's Cordless Glue Gun and hot glued my button down for a little bit of detail. 


I hope I've given you some thoughts to make your life more simple. :) 


Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Heartland Farm Collection American Crafts: stickers (Pebbles Inc.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails