Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Farm Fresh

Our latest release, Heartland Farm, is full of vibrant colours & patterns, that it makes it easy to create so many wonderful projects.  Check out this fabulous layout by DT members Suzanna - those black & white photos look wonderful with all the colour used in the layout.



Farm Fresh

Suzanna here today to share with you a follow up layout to the one I shared a couple of weeks ago. I shared this layout of my daughter the farmer in her garden and all the goodies she had successfully grown. I mentioned the cucumbers that weren't quite ready for harvest. Today's layout is of that ONE cucumber and my silly clown with her cucumber!




Though different sizes, this layout will be the opposing page in my album from the "Home Grown" layout, as they are the perfect compliment to one another. Same topic and by utilizing the same collection there is some unity between the two.




These denim pockets that are part of the Heartland Farm collection are so fun! I just love the tucking things into them!




I love the die cut sunflower but it doesn't really fit with the theme of the layout. By adhering a complimentary button on top, it could be the sun amidst the blue sky on a perfect summer day for garden harvesting.




I hope your garden is flourishing and that your summer is bright and cheery, just like this collection!


Supplies:
Imaginisce - patterned paper, die cuts, enamel dots, denim pocket; Heartland Farms, button; Family Fun

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Over and over I marvel at the blessings of my life: Each year has grown better than the last. See the link below for more info.


#grown
www.ufgop.org

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails