Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Decor & Hair Pin Set

How adorable is this?
What a great idea for a little girls summer birthday party!





I have said it before...I love creating Summer projects and I am so in love with the Heartland Farm Collection!  Guiseppa here today to share with you another fun project.

Those of you who know me, know that I love my Silhouette Cameo.  I have had so much fun using the Heartland Farm Collection and my Silhouette Cameo together, but did you know that Imaginisce ROCKS the tools as well.  Here is my project and then we will talk Imaginisce Tools.  How fun is this beach set?




I thought this would be cute as a fun little gift for a cute little girl.  Notice in the seat of the chair that there are some cute I-Top Snap Booby Pins?  Yep, I made those.  




So, to make those, I used Imaginisce's I-Rock tool, some Snap Daddies and Snap Bobby Pins!  I love that I can make custom projects with this tool!






I also used Imaginisce's I-Magicut to cut the ribbon holding the bobby pins together.  This tool is absolutely fabulous!  I never have to deal with a frayed ribbon again!




Some pretty rocking tools right?  So, what are you waiting for?  Imaginisce Tools are a perfect for all of your crafting needs. Don't forget to get busy with the Heartland Farm Collection as well.  Thanks for stopping by and make sure you are always checking the Imaginisce Blog to see what the design team is up to!

Imaginisce Supplies: 
Patterned Paper (Heartland Farm), I-Rock, I-Magicut, 22mm Snap Daddies, 28mm Snap Daddies 
American Crafts: Cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails