Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Good Times

We love the use of the enlarged photo and the pops of colour everywhere on Monique's layout.



Summer in New Orelans layout

Hello everyone! For today's summer layout I decided to use one of Imaginisce's older collections: Perfect Vacation! It's one of my favorite Imaginisce collections and as I still had quite a bit of it I thought this would be perfect for the idea I had in my mind. I wanted to scrap one large photo and the sheet with the large map is just ideal to use as background!

Last May we've been to New Orleans and booked a cruise on the Mississippi River on "Steamboat Natchez". We had such a wonderful time that it had to be scrapped!! Here's what I did:


A page like this doesn't need a whole lot of papers and embellishments, but I did want to include those fabulous die-cuts and made two little clusters to add to the left and right of the photo, which I adhered using Imaginisce's cordless pink glue gun.


Next I added the title and because of the large photo I wanted the title to be large as well. I used different AC Thickers in different sizes and colors to achieve this.


Last but not least came the journaling and a little wood veneer heart and I was done! Hope you like it!

Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, cardstock die-cuts (Perfect Vacation); American Crafts:  Thickers. Studio Calico: wood veneer. Tools: Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Glue Gun.

Thank you so much for visiting our blog today!
Happy crafting!
Monique

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails