Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Party Decorations

We've got another exciting week of Halloween inspiration!! You will love it!!!  And today DT member Marcia has a great idea that you could use for your next Halloween party!




'Halloween Party Decorations'


I love decorating my house for Halloween... and if you're going to all that trouble you might as well throw a Halloween party, right! Truth is, I just like having a few friends over. 

This year I wanted to try printing on burlap to create a unique home decor piece. I found this digital file by Kolette Hall in the Silhouette Store. 



This was actually much easier than I thought it was going to be. You can be sure that I will be creating one for Thanksgiving and Christmas now too. 




I decided to decorate my frame with rosettes. These are quick and easy to make with the Imaginisce i-Bond cordless glue gun. I wasn't sure how many rosettes I wanted, or what size either. So I made several different sizes from black and white pattern papers I found in the Happy Traveler collection. 



I decorated my rosettes with die cut numbers "31" and puffy stickers. Don't worry, those extra rosettes will be used to adorn some cupcakes.



Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers(Happy Traveler, Good Dog), Puffy Stickers, Enamel Dots(Give Thanks), i-Bond Glue Gun, 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails