Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Janica the Jester

DT member Guiseppa used our Give Thanks collection for this super fun Halloween themed layout.



Janica the Jester

Good morning Imaginisce fans!  Guiseppa here with a fun Halloween layout using the Give Thanks Collection and  little Family Fun Collection.  This girl of mine has quite the personality, as you can tell.  I simply adore her and how spunky she is. 

I love the fact that I can use the Give Thanks Collection for my Halloween projects as well as the Fall ones.  I did add in some paper from the Family Fun Collection for the title.  I thought the checkerboard paper worked wonderfully because of my daughters costume.  






I used some of Die-Cut Cardstock ShapesAdhesive Enamel DotsPuffy Stickers, the I-Rock and some Hot Rocks to dress up the layout.  I also did a little fussy cutting form some of the patterned paper to get my hearts and word strip.




I'm happy at how it all turned out.  My adorable daughter now has a cute layout for her album.  Have you tried creating with the Give Thanks Collection?  Now, is the time to capture those memories and get crafty.  Thanks for stopping and until next time...Happy Fall and Halloween crafting!

Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper (Family Fun Collection and Give Thanks Collection), Die-Cut Cardstock Shapes (Give Thanks Collection), Puffy Stickers (Give Thanks Collection), Adhesive Enamel Dots (Give Thanks Collection), I-Rock and Hot Rocks

American Crafts Supplies:
Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails