Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pumpkin Carving

Check out this amazing & colourful layout designed by design team member Stephanie.
Definitely not your typical Halloween themed colour scheme - but doesn't it rock?!




Hi everyone! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi. I have a Halloween inspired layout to share with you today featuring one of Imaginisce's latest collection, "Give Thanks"!




You start out with a bold patterned base layered with a solid color card stock (white). I mixed up some Imaginisce's milk paint, but diluted it with water to make it more similar to watercolors. Using a die cut machine, I cut out lots of pumpkins using papers from Imaginisce's "Give Thanks" collection






Then I took a few of the die cut pieces from the Give Thanks collection, and started to move them around my pages until I found a spot where I like to place them. I added my final touches by using the i-Rock tool. 

Hope you love my layout and give it a try! Happy Autumn everyone! 


 Supplies: 
Imaginisce: "Give Thanks" collection (patterned papers, die cuts, stickers, & sentiment stickers); i-Rock tool with hot rocks; Milk Paints. American Crafts: White card stock.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails