Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Paper Pumpkins

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
We hope that you are enjoying a blessed Thanksgiving time with your family & friends.





If you are anything like me, your house is lacking in the way of home decor.  Guiseppa here and I'm going to be honest, I'd much rather make scrapbooking projects than making home decor for my house.  Well, I decided to fix that with this project.  Have a look at my cute paper pumpkins!



I made two of these little cuties, one slightly larger than the other and they are going to adorn my scrapbooking room.  As you can see, I used the Give Thanks Collection to make my pumpkins.  For the larger one, I stamped a cute owl using the Clear Acrylic Stamps (also from this collection) and made a little tag with cardstock and the  Phrase Stickers.  I also dressed it up by adding some die cut leaves cut from my Silhouette Cameo.  To top it off, I added a ribbon bow.  I used Imaginisce's I-Magicut to cut my ribbon so that it would not ever fray.




I did the same thing with the smaller pumpkin, but left the stamped image out, just to make it look a little different.



I love how these turned out, in fact, I may make more of them.  I think this project was a win win situation because I got some cute decor and I got to play with paper.  How have you been using the Give Thanks Collection?  It's perfect for all those Fall and Thanksgiving projects.  Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Until next time!


Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper, Clear Acrylic Stamps and Phrase Stickers (Give Thanks Collection), I-Magicut

American Crafts Supplies:
Cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails