Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Treat Boxes

With christmas just around the corner it's often a time to think of ways to wish neighbours, teachers, and fellow workers a Merry Christmas. Giving them some yummy treats in adorable boxes is always a big hit!!



Guiseppa Gubler

Christmas Popcorn Treat Boxes

Happy December Imaginisce fans!  Guiseppa here to share with you a one of the ways I've decided to do my friend and neighbor Christmas treats this year.  I found an adorable popcorn box cut in the Silhouette Store and new I wanted to do something with it.  I used some patterned papers from a couple of different collections; the Give Thanks and the Christmas collection from last year, Christmas Cheer.



I made some labels and added Hot Rocks using my I-Rock.  I also used my I-Top to decorate the boxes.  The cute die cuts are from the Christmas Cheer Collection.  The patterned papers used were from the Give Thanks and Christmas Cheer Collections.  




I am so excited at how these turned out, that I made more.  I can't wait to share them with friends and neighbors.  What are you making this year using Imaginisce products?  There are so many fun ideas, I get giddy and excited about it.  Make sure you are stocking the blog frequently to see what the design team is creating because you still have a little less than a month to get crafty and make those fun Christmas gifts.  Until next time...Happy Holiday Crafting!

Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper (Give Thanks and Christmas Cheer Collections), Die Cuts (Christmas Cheer Collection), Hot Rocks, I-Rock, I-Top and Brad Daddies

American Craft Supplies:
Cardstock and Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails