Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Merry Christmas Card set

We've got another week of Christmas cards to share with you. Our DT has once again created some beautiful cards and we can't wait to share them with you.
So to start us off this week is Stephanie with her unique creations.


Stephanie Dang


Good morning! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi. Christmas is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than to celebrate with a set of greeting cards!





For my first card, I layered and trimmed to different patterned papers from Imaginisce's "Perfect Vacation" collection. I added some gold mist and sprinkled a few black droplets all over my card. Then, I added a few stitches and layered on my alphabet thickers from Imaginisce's "Heartland Farm" collection. I added a few snowflake wood veneers. I completed the look by tying on hemp around my card and topped it off with a cute little reindeer button.




For my second card, I used papers from the same Imaginisce's "Perfect Vacation" collection. Basically, copying the same steps from above minus the last few steps. I added wash tape instead of hemp. I used a mixture of alphabet thickers from Imaginisce's "Heartland Farm" collection and mini-type stickers for my sentiment. I finished off my sentiment with a few hand written words. Then, I added a few wood veneers, Imaginisce's hot rocks by using i-Rock tool, and finished it off with a cute berry button.




Hope you loved my greeting cards and give these a try! 


Supplies:
Imaginisce: "Perfect Vacation" collection (patterned papers); "Heartland Farm" collection; i-Rock tool with hot rocks. American Crafts: spray mists (Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp); Wood veneers (Studio Calico).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails