Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Memorial Day BBQ

Memorial Day is coming up so we asked out Design Team to create projects around this theme.
So to start us off we have Katie sharing this wonderful layout!



Katie Rose

Hi everyone! Katie here today sharing a layout about Memorial Day using the Sunny Collection. I was totally inspired by the watermelon patterned paper to create a layout about a Memorial Day BBQ we had a few years ago. I printed several photos from the afternoon and paired them with large letters I cut from my Silhouette Cameo for my title. I put the title on the top half of the layout and the photos on the bottom half to balance things out. Here is a look at the layout:



I cut the other words of my title smaller and in a different font and placed them across the large letters and stitched across.



I added two strips of patterned paper across the bottom to add a little more color. I also added diecuts to the top and bottom of the layout. 



I added just a little bit of journaling near the title with the date to finish it  off.



The Sunny collection is perfect to document your summer BBQ's, parties and picnics!


Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, die cuts (Sunny)

American Crafts: cardstock

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Loving this page! Looks awesome!

Nathalie said...

I absolutely love this page Katie!!!

Laura Creates said...

Perfect use of the theme and collection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails